Diagnosis and treatment in Chinese medicine are based on the theory of yin and yang as well as the five element theory. It practitioners then use a combination of acupuncture, herbs, and qigong exercises to restore health. Learn about each of these aspects of Chinese medicine with the following resources:
1. Acupuncture.com. This website offers everything from acupuncture point locater to Chinese medicine basics.
2. Acupuncture News. Get the latest in news and information from the world of acupuncture. This blog is written by a practicing acupuncturist.
3. Leung’s Chinese Herb News. This expert in Chinese herbs shares his knowledge through this blog.
4. The Qi Life Force & Herbal Medicine. Learn how Chinese medicine uses herbology differently than other holistic approaches to herbal remedies.
5. Qigong Therapy. This overview explains clearly the concepts and methods of qigong therapy as used in Chinese medicine.
6. Yin and Yang in Chinese Medicine. Find out about the balance of yin and yang and how it relates to health.
7. The Five Elements. Learn the five elements and how they relate to the human body as well as to yin and yang.